Take Tricks & Power Up
Delving dungeons is dangerous work, so before you face the monsters you need to make sure your hero is totally tricked-out.
- A trick-taking card game with heroes, monsters, treasure, and everyting you love about fantasy RPGs.
- Fight your way through three dungeon levels, collecting gold as you go!
- Eleven heroes to play: Barbarian, Dwarf, Elf, Mage, Monk, Paladin, Pirate, Priest, Privateer, Ranger, and Rogue, all with unique powers.
The suit that takes each trick powers up that hero. Health for hearts, magic for diamonds, and melee for clubs, but watch out! Taking spade tricks powers up the monster you're facing!
- Collect the power-ups you earned to trick out your hero.
- Then, roll a die to prevail or fail against your monster you're facing.
- Defeat your enemy? Collector your reward! Whoever ends with the most gold wins!
- 54 card playing deck, plus four trump determination cards
- 120 monster cards in level-one, level-two, and level-three decks
- 178 punchboard tokens
- 3 eight-sided dice
- 11 hero sheets
Creative Team: Designed by Bill Singer & John Harris, with art by Ryan Johnson and layout and design by Trevor Jones & Kyle Johannes.
2-6 Players | 20 Minuntes per Player | Ages 13+
If you love trick-taking games and crave dungeon adventure, Tricked-Out Hero is a must-have for your game collection.