Kill the Unicorns
Unicorns: A Rude and Flatulent Problem
Once upon a time, the Queendom was overrun by unicorns. They ate all the beautiful plants, relieved themselves on private property, and farted a lot.
The queen was too kind to take action, so she left the matter to her malicious daughter. Eager to prove herself, the princess declared a Unicorn Hunt and invited everyone — including you!
Hunting Season is Open
In Kill the Unicorns, you'll…
- Choose a hero — Bard, Hunter, Knight, Princess, Shaman, or Wizard
- Deploy sneaky Scheme Cards to lay your groundwork
- Play Hunt Cards to outwit your opponents
- Visit the Gnome Black Market to buy helpful items like Fairy Dust and Unicorn Paté
Good Times for Great People
“I enjoyed it — I enjoyed the wonky, silly theme, and the pictures, and the cards.… I love the artwork and I think the theme is fun.
It works well with kids, it works well with families, it works well in a casual setting, but also offers some pretty good, interesting mechanisms. Dice Tower judgment: Approved!
— Tom Vasel, The Dice Tower
“Today I am recommending the game Kill the Unicorns.… Who knew that farting unicorns could make me feel intelligent — but it does!… If you like bluffing games and you’re a fan of silly themes, check out Kill the Unicorns.”
“Gameplay: Excellent.… Art & Style: Excellent.… Accessibility: Excellent.”
“I especially enjoyed being the Princess and using the Trojan Unicorn scheme to nab the unicorn of my choice right from under an unsuspecting hunter.”
“[T]travel to a land of magical wizards, beautiful princesses, and noble unicorns. Sound good? You also need to kill those unicorns. Sounds even better, right?”
- 44 large square-format cards (28 unicorn cards, 6 starting unicorn cards, 6 character power cards, 4 black market cards)
- 96 smaller square-format cards (48 hunt cards, 48 scheme cards)
- 21 tokens (20 black market tokens, 1 first player token)
- Scoring reference card
- Printed rules
Creative Team: Designed by Cyril Besnard, Loïc Chorvot, and Alain Fondrille, with art by Levi Prewitt.
3–6 Players | 40+ Minutes | Ages 10+
Regular Price: $29.95 US
Stock Number: PLF250
EAN Number: 3700807400344
Size: 4.875" × 4.875" × 6"
Weight: 1 lb, 3 oz
If you love unicorns, have a crooked sense or humor, and love to make very clever plans, Kill the Unicorns is the game for you!