Regular price $27.95
Shipping calculated at checkout.
A Gourmet Game To Die For!
Cooking Customers is a game where players prepare meals to serve tables and earn tips, scrambling to satisfy ornery customers.
- Boost your cooks’ efficiency with helpful gear, helpful beverages, and timely raises.
- Devastate your opponents by stealing their cooks or unleashing the health inspectors.
- Avoid bad reviews, customer complaints, filthy restrooms, and attempts to hire your cooks away.
- Try to avoid getting fired!
Proven Fun for the Kitchen Confidential Crowd
Cooking Customers is built on the familiar and beloved Flapjacks & Sasquatches engine.
- Quick decisions — and energy drinks — keep the game moving.
- Hilarious schemes like roller skates and jet packs turn up the heat.
- Simple rules welcome culinary enthusiasts of all ages, from hobby cooks to head chefs — and even unhappy Karens who want to see the manager.
- 120 Main Deck Cards
- 36 Table Cards
- 30 Meal Tokens
- 4 Custom Dice
- Rule Book
Creative Team: Created by Dave Schneider, with art by Nathan Crandall.
2–5 Players (6-10 with teams) | 20+ Minutes | Ages 8+
Regular Price: $27.95 US
Stock Number: PLF1001
UPC Number: 860000928106
Size: 6.125" × 9.25" × 2"
Weight: 21 oz
If you've suffered or enjoyed food service — on either side of the table — Cooking Customers is the game for you.