Cultists & Cthulhu
Leading a Cult is Hard Work
Cultists & Cthulhu is a card game where your fervent desire to lead your cult in nefarious rituals is complicated by incompetent underlings, meddling kids, and imminent madness.
- Build your cult from acolytes and followers who're brave, smart, and… neither.
- Thwart rivals with voices from the dark and puzzling cosplayers.
- Awaken evil and place the dreaded collect call of Cthulhu!
Unfailing Madness for Lovecraft-heads
Cultists & Cthulhu means dependable fun. It's based on the proven core mechanics from the bestselling Flapjacks & Sasquatches card game.
- Simple rules welcome Cthulhu-heads of all ages, from junior acolytes to Elder Things.
- Quick decisions keep the game moving.
- Unleash cosmic nonsense and villainous trick in equal measure!
- 129 full-size playing cards
- 25 "Iä-Iä!" ritual tokens
- 7 Cthulhu-green six-sided dice
- Printed rules
Creative Team: Created by William Sininger & John D. Harris, with illustrations and design by Steve Robbins.
2–8 Players | 20+ Minutes | Ages 8+
Regular Price: $24.95 US
Stock Number: PLF500
UPC Number: 019962062711
Size: 4" × 7.625" × 1.625"
Weight: 13 oz
If you think Lovecraft's hilarious and crave lighter, take-that games where anyone can win, Cultists & Cthulhu is the game for you.